1 Hour Jet Ski Tour
Most Popular Tour
Jet Ski Tours
(Mon-Fri) Solo $169
- (Mon-Fri) Tandem $219
- (Sat-Sun) Solo $199
- (Sat-Sun) Tandem $249
Photo & Video Packages
Photo Package $29 in advance / $39 on day of
Photo/GoPro rental combo $59 in advance / $79 day of
Starting at $169 | $50 for additonal rider
Sea the City jet ski tours offer a unique way for tourists and New Yorkers alike to get up close to the sights and attractions on their very own jet ski. See everything from the Statue of Liberty all the way up to Harlem from the water. We offer guided jet ski tours which allows riders to legally ride a jet ski without a New York State boating license. Go as fast as you want on the open water and harbor, while taking in the sights. Jet Ski tours are a great way to spend a day with a loved one, the whole family, or a date. Our tours are also ideal for larger groups including company parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthday parties, client entertainment and more.
- Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty
- Freedom Tower
- Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges
- Jane’s Carousel
- One Brooklyn Park
- South Street Seaport
- Wall Street Heliport
- Governors Island
- Empire State Building
- The Hudson Yards
General Info & Policy
- All tour packages include: Drysuits or Wetsuits + riding gear + safety equipment.
- You receive a brief but detailed and informative safety class before the ride.
- You do not need ANY prior jet ski experience. Tips for first-time riders.
- You operate your own ski while following a guide to ensure your safety.
- 18 years of age to operate a jet ski.
- 14 years of age to ride on the back.
- Photo I.D. Required